Sunday, June 2, 2013

Out of sight?Let's Wechat & connect

If I could connect with 5 or more people in WeChat group it would be:

1)Manmohan Singh : Because he is the most obedient prime minister of India. I would like to get some tips about how to be obedient to my manager at work in order to sustain my position at work.

2)Adolf Hitler: Because he is the most promising dictator.I would like to discuss with him how to dictate to my manager and save myself from extension at work to meet deadlines.

3)Chacha Chaudhary : Because his brain works faster than computer.I would like to rent his brain to finish my work faster and go home.

4)Rajnikanth: He is idol of south Indian cinemas,who can do unimaginable things within seconds.I would ask his help to finish my project within seconds so that i could be home on time.

5)Dracula:Because I compare Dracula with my manager. i would like to scare the dracula.

6) My project Team mates: Because they are still working in office while I am at home.I would like to make them jealous and also would like share the secret behind my being home WeChat and ask them to use WeChat.

This is exclusively written for: "WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!" contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment