Sunday, March 3, 2013

Experience makes hair perfect

I was waiting for the sample to arrive. But it didn't. I inquired with the company and then finally the sample arrived. My family was very happy about the sample. I have a tricky hair type to handle; many hair stylists are prone to just hack it off as a result, but I've always wanted it long. My hair is very fine, almost like baby hair which breaks and splits easily, and naturally curly so prone to dryness and frizz, but because it is so fine, it's easily weighed down and can become greasy quickly. I've experimented with a wide range of shampoos and conditioners.But the experience with Sunsilk Perfect Straight was really surprising and awesome.
The first week:
Initially my hair was greasier than normal, but for a few hours before the greasy took over, it was beautiful. It had far more body, volume and shine, straightness and even less frizz surprisingly. Sadly, it became greasy and weighed down within a few hours. As time passed, it started taking longer and longer for the grease to build up. 
Within the next few weeks I expect dandruff will be mostly gone, and my hair looks better than ever. I will even be noticing improved length, likely not as a result of increased growth, but less breakage at the ends. A perfect straight hairs.I can reiterate " Experience make hair perfect. I will pass on the sample to my family as well as my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment